Writing can be an excellent self-help tool to help you navigate your life, your emotions and your future. These journal prompts will put you on the right path to reaching your goals, and feeling damn good doing it!
In these journal prompts I challenge you to check in with yourself daily, ask yourself these questions and set the tone for your day. Getting in a flow of daily journaling can be a wonderful tool to help you see just how far you've come. Being able to look back a year from today and see what you were feeling, what you were striving for and what was important to you can help you better understand where you are today in your life journey.
1) What are three things you're grateful for today?
2) What are three things you want to accomplish today?
3) What are three ways you can take care of yourself today?
4) What can you do for a significant other, friend, coworker or family member to lift them up today?
5) What are three lies you've been telling yourself and what are the truths?
6) What are three things I want to feel today?
-What are ways I can make those feelings happen?
7) What do I need more of in my life?
8) What do I need less of in my life?
9) What makes me fearful or anxious?
10) What are three things I love about myself?
11) What are three things I love about my significant other, my friends, my family, my coworkers?
12) How are you feeling this morning?
13) What can I do at the end of the day to reward myself for a job well done?
14) What makes you feel loved and wanted?
15) What can you do to prevent burnout in your life?
16) Write yourself a pep talk. What would you want to hear?
17) What are three short term goals you have?
-How can I reach them?
18) What are three long term goals you have?
-How can I reach them?
19) What are you most proud of yourself for accomplishing?
20) What kind of person do I want to be?
21) What is your ideal life? Dream job?
22) What is my best personality trait?
23) What is my best physical trait?
24) What would you be doing right now if you believed in yourself?
25) What would you be telling yourself right now if you loved yourself?
26) What compliment do you value getting the most from someone?
27) How have you grown in the last 5 years? What about the last 10?
28) Where do you hope to see yourself in the next 5 years? Or 10?
29) What would your day-to-day life look like if you could do whatever you wanted in life? How can you make that closer to your current reality?
30) When do you feel most like yourself?