15 Date Night Ideas
In honor of my three-year anniversary with my partner, here are 15 date night ideas to keep the romance alive.
My three-year anniversary with my partner is today and I’m feeling inspired to put together a list of date night ideas! Ranging from DIY, at-home date nights to fancy, out-on-the-town date nights and everything in-between. Pick one at random or move down the list, here are 15 date night ideas to keep the romance alive.
Want to double the date night fun? Of course you do. Invite another couple and make any of these a double date!
1. Picnic in the park
2. Go for a walk or a hike
3. Eat dinner at a restaurant you’ve never tried
4. Make it date morning and grab a coffee
5. Have a board game night or play a co-op video game you both enjoy
6. Go see a movie or create a movie night at home
7. Play games in a barcade or all ages arcade
8. Go bowling (pssst... some cities have 21+ bowling alley’s now so you can bowl in a child-free zone!)
9. Play mini-golf or regular golf
10. Play laser tag
11. Go to a museum or art gallery
12. Take a class together. Painting or cooking are great options!
13. Go to a concert or a bar/restaurant with live music
14. Go paddleboarding or kayaking together
15. Go horseback riding together
Spending time together as a couple in a romantic setting is what builds a bond that will last a lifetime. Shared experiences make the romantic world go round. Pick a date, pick your date, and get the sparks flyin’!